I am a mom of two sweet, energetic little boys. I love sports, cooking, crafting, scrapbooking and being a mom. Trying to keep family informed while living in chicago for my husbands residency. 3 years and counting.
So I went to get a little trim and well I came home with a new due. It is still kind of a shock but i think that I like it!!! This is Jaxons hat. Doesnt he look cute!!!
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, I know I am your bro, so it probably doesn't count, but I think it looks really good.
Ok, while your still thinking about whether or not you like it, let me give you my opinion - I LOVE IT!!! its a great cut and looks really good. REALLY REALLY GOOD!!
just looked at your picture again and even zoomed in and even though i said it once, i'll say it again. you look amazing. great length, great cut, GREAT HAIRCUT! And tell jaxon i love his hat.
Really cute new hair . . . sorry I never sent you a pic of mine for inspiration (or what not to do), kind of dropped the ball on that one. But you look great!
6 comments:
Hey, I know I am your bro, so it probably doesn't count, but I think it looks really good.
I love your haircut! It looks awesome! Jaxon's hat is really cute too. :)
:)
Ok, while your still thinking about whether or not you like it, let me give you my opinion - I LOVE IT!!! its a great cut and looks really good. REALLY REALLY GOOD!!
just looked at your picture again and even zoomed in and even though i said it once, i'll say it again. you look amazing. great length, great cut, GREAT HAIRCUT! And tell jaxon i love his hat.
i love it aimie! adorable... i'm on the fence about chopping mine again... we'll see. ;) but now i'm tempted even more. ;)
Really cute new hair . . . sorry I never sent you a pic of mine for inspiration (or what not to do), kind of dropped the ball on that one. But you look great!
Post a Comment