Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer where have you gone!!

It seems just like yesterday that Jeff still had 2 finals left. This summer has been so busy and so much fun that it has gone by way fast. It has been so much fun. First off with the new addition to our family and the excitement that brought i didn't think that this summer could be any better. But with that and all of the family we had visit, the trips to six flags, downtown Chicago, going to Idaho, Nauvoo, BBQs and just spending time together this summer has been great. I just hate to think that it is almost over. Jeff has about 4 weeks left until he has to get back in the grind of school. I know that he loves it but it is hard for me to have him gone so much. At least this year i will have Jaxon to hang out with me and Murphy. I am so excited to see what this next school year brings for our family!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aimie and Jeff - you guys really created a cute baby - I like the splashing in the tub. Reminds me of some pictures we have of Aimie in the tub splashing - she was about 18 at the time - oh, that was 18 months!!

Dad

Unknown said...

Hello Jeff and Amy! It is Ryan, Good to see your blog. I am glad your boy is much cuter than you and takes after his mom. If we ever have a blog I will let you know. Give me a call soon to catch up