Friday, November 12, 2010

The Belly!!!!

WoW two posts in one day.. go me go!!!
Well I have had some requests to see the belly. So here I am at almost 31 weeks. Feeling very large and in charge!!! So only 9 weeks left!!! wow time is flying by. Baby Zimmer will be here in no time!!! Everything is going good so far. I am measuring ahead of schedule so lets hope he comes early... but the doctor said he seems to be doing good. He is really starting to do summer salts and using me for a punching bag.. but I am loving every moment!! Cant wait to see what he looks like. Family of four here we come!!! Happy new year to us!!

5 comments:

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

Oh, you and Graham look soooo good! Can't wait to meet that little one!

Butler Family said...

YOU LOOK SO GOOD

mindy said...

Cutie! You look beautiful! We are so excited for you!!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

you look so cute! And I have to say you are a great example to me of patience while Jeff was gone!

Hill Family said...

It's crazy to say that you're a family of 4...we haven't gotten use to saying it yet:) We hope everything continues to go smoothly!