I have been thinking a lot about my childhood as I was thinking about what to teach for RS. I asked my mom to send me my childhood journals and it just so happened that i went and looked on one of my friends blogs and she had this post up.. I thought it was very fun!!! So please help me keep the memories flowing!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
9 years ago



4 comments:
My memory of you was when we were in Aerobics class together at BYU-I and the sign-up on the wall had a list of our names of when we were going to teach. Our names got mixed up and mine said Ashley Sherwood and yours said Amie Shepherd. (Mine is on my after pregnancy blog).
relief society on sunday. ;) we couldn't share a hymn book unless you were going to hold it above your head in the back of the room for me to see while i lead the music. ;) har har ... and soon to be SIX FLAGS!!!
Visiting Teaching you - which I should do more diligently! :)
I remember the awesome weekend up in Rexburg after there had been so much snow. You let us stay with you and we went sledding at the sand dunes and also went to the hot springs. That was such a fun weekend. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment