On sat we were able to go to the Cubs game. It was so much fun. We got all decked out in cubs gear and headed down to wrigley field. I must say that i am not a big baseball fan but it was so much fun to go out there. It is one of those things that you have to do while in Chicago. We went with our friends the lloyds and it was so fun to see the kids all dressed up. They were so good and were happy the whole game. We also lucked out with wonderful weather. It was a perfect day with good food, good friends, and cubs!!! Go Cubs Go!!!
9 years ago



8 comments:
Yeah Cubs! I am glad you guys could come with us, we had such a great time!
Sounds like a blast! I doubt Porter would sit through a whole game happy..... lucky girl!
okay, how did you guys get such awesome seats? You will have to tell me how you guys did it!
That sounds so fun and what a beautiful day! You guys look great! =)
Just you guys know, I'm not opposed to arranged marriages. Your son's a stud!
That sure is a cute little one you've got and I love all the cubs gear!
Ok seriously, that hot dog gave me heart burn just looking at it.
Cute blog. That hot dog looked totally disgusting.
We have yet to go to a Cubs game-- sounded like lots of fun! Oh, and thanks again for recovering our lost scriptures... Dave had asked me if I had seen them anywhere. :)
Post a Comment