I am a mom of two sweet, energetic little boys. I love sports, cooking, crafting, scrapbooking and being a mom. Trying to keep family informed while living in chicago for my husbands residency. 3 years and counting.
Jaxon is so funny. When he wakes up from his nap, he talks and talks in his crib, well the other day i walked by to get him out and he was doing this, I think it is so funny.
i couldn't see him at first, that's pretty dang cute. :) it looks like the safari decor is working out for him since it looks like he's hiding out in the bushes, watching for wild animals... or wild mamas.
2 comments:
i couldn't see him at first, that's pretty dang cute. :) it looks like the safari decor is working out for him since it looks like he's hiding out in the bushes, watching for wild animals... or wild mamas.
CUTE:) At first I couldn't see him but that is just really cute
Post a Comment