9 years ago
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I love fall!!
Today we went to the park with some friends and we took some fun pictures in the pretty fall leaves. I love the fall. Growing up in Oregon I have always loved the changing colors of the leaves, when I lived in Idaho there was never really a fall, it went straight from summer to winter. When we moved out to Chicago, I was really surprised to see all of the trees. It is so nice to have the season of all back in my life. We have had such great weather the last couple days. I wish it could stay this warm. I am not really looking forward to the cold snowy winter. But I am not thinking about that right now i am just enjoy the beauty of fall.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Mimi! I have almost the exact same photo of porter last year!! soo cute... i miss you way too much. you would think it would ware off by this time...
i think jaxon has a permanent smile.
Post a Comment