I am a mom of two sweet, energetic little boys. I love sports, cooking, crafting, scrapbooking and being a mom. Trying to keep family informed while living in chicago for my husbands residency. 3 years and counting.
Jaxon is the funnest kid I know. Once you get him started laughing you just cant help but join in. I hope that you get a good laugh out of this one. I know that I did!!!
that is the funniest video. i think you got him a little to excited and made him tip over. can't wait to play with him over christmas. see you all soon.
Dude! Jaxon is so crazy funny. I think that he has discovered the Oh Crap facial expression i think he got that form his dad. Hey Jax cant wait to play with you come christmas time. love ya Uncle Dan
7 comments:
That is so cute..you are right you can't help but laugh
that is the funniest video. i think you got him a little to excited and made him tip over. can't wait to play with him over christmas. see you all soon.
Dude! Jaxon is so crazy funny. I think that he has discovered the Oh Crap facial expression i think he got that form his dad. Hey Jax cant wait to play with you come christmas time.
love ya
Uncle Dan
that is so cute! I love how he tips over at the end. That is the kind of clip that you see on YouTube. He has the best laugh.-Krista
Ok his laugh is hilarious, but his face and him falling at the end is even funnier!
That is priceless my friends, just priceless. Thank you for the laugh.
I watch this over and over. I show it to all my friends at work. It always makes me smile! Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment