Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!



We had a really fun thanksgiving this year. We went down to the parade downtown with a couple of friends. It was really fun to see a really big parade in person. It was a little cold but other then that it was a blast. We had fun time riding the train down. That was our first time and it worked out perfect. we will have to use the train more often. After the parade we walked down to macys and looked at the windows. They were awesome. I wish we could have seen their cool tree but they were closed. Oh well I cant complain i got everything i wanted. Jaxon did really well for waking up really earily. He even slept for part of the parade. What a good boy. We then had dinner over at a family in the wards. It was fun. We were both ready to come home and just relax. But it was a great thanksgiving i wont forget. I am so grateful for the many things that I have been blessed with. I have a lot to be thankful for. Cant wait for christmas break!!!

3 comments:

Heidi Allred said...

Mimi! Oh I miss you guys! Jaxon is the best! those cheeks! Awesome!

Esther Ogden said...

Hi Aimie! Your family is so cute! Thanks for letting me visit! =)

Lacey said...

well it was fun to catch up with you guys. Jaxon is so cute, and looks quite happy too! hope you are surviving the chicago winter, i hear it gets a bit cold. Anyway i was remembering it is Jeff's bday today. So, Happy Birthday and (if my memory really is right) i guess it would be your golden bday! So happy golden! and happy new year! love,lacey