Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful For Little Things!!



I don't think that I pay attention to how great little things in life are. Today especially I noticed. Today i woke up with a headache and that is not unusual for me. But as the day went on it slowly turned into a migraine. For those of you who can have experienced these I am sorry because i hate them. But alas, I went about my duties at work a little dizzy but got things done. Then came home to tend to my wifely and motherly duties which also got done. After putting Jaxon down for a nap I tried to lay down to see if that would help my head problem. When I heard Jaxon wake up Jeff had already gone to get him and let me lay down some more. It was so nice to just rest for a min and not have to worry about Jaxon. When it came to dinner Jeff graciously offered to cook for me. He told me to sit down and relax to make my head feel better. Even though he has a final tomorrow, he took the time to take care of me. It was so nice to just have the little thing of dinner done for me. To him it wasn't a big deal, but it was so nice to not have to make it tonight, I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who works so hard at school and home to help our family. I am grateful for all of his help and support that he gives me. So tonight I am not only grateful for a wonderful husband and son, but for a hot bowl of tomato soup that I didn't have to cook!!!

1 comments:

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

Wow, good job son! You guys take good care of each other! Aimie, I hope you are feeling better. I love tomato soup too! Love you all. It is the small things in life...